Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Macarons from Sweets by Caroline

I saw that Sweets by Caroline was having a pop up at a local Athleta store this past weekend and made my way over there to pick up some of her macarons.  I've had her macarons before and really love her creative and delicious macarons.  

The whole lineup at the pop up was so cute, with some seasonal flavors mixed in too.  I got two of the Creme Brulee, and then one of each of Cookies and Cream, S'mores, Cinnamon Roll, and Apple Pie.  These macarons pack so much flavor in each bite, and I love the creativity in the presentation of them as well.  Her macarons are sold at the shop local store in Rockville Town Square, but I also hope to catch her at another local pop up or event again soon! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment