Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Takeout Tuesday - Pumpkin Spice Milk from Greenheart


 

I was very happy to see this pumpkin spice cashew milk available at the Pike and Rose farmers' market this past weekend after seeing it on the Greenheart Juice Shop's Instagram account.  I've tried almost all of their market offerings so far and of course I love trying anything pumpkin spice flavored.  I can't really say what is different about "activated cashew milk" myself but it tasted very smooth and I wouldn't have really known that it was different from another non-dairy milk.  The pumpkin spice and maple syrup definitely stood out to me as the strongest flavors in this.  This was really tasty and a fun new way to enjoy pumpkin spice season!


Greenheart Juice - Pike Central Farm Market (Saturdays)

935 Prose Street parking lot

North Bethesda, MD 20852

No comments:

Post a Comment