Thursday, May 2, 2013

Graeter's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream



Peanut butter and chocolate? Yes please!  You may recall that I had tried Graeter's ice cream for the first time in Seattle, and since then I am happy to report that I have found a store near my apartment that carries them as well!

This peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream is very similar to the vanilla chocolate chip I tried previously, with the addition a smooth, rich peanut butter taste in the ice cream base.  I don't know if it was this particular pint, but I did notice that there were a lot more of the giant chunks of chocolate in the vanilla version compared to this peanut butter one.  I guess I'll just have to buy another pint of this to make sure, haha. Anyone that is a peanut butter and chocolate fan will LOVE this, guaranteed. 


2 comments:

  1. Yum...the hubs loves peanut butter and chocolate. I may have to buy him a pint. I've read about this brand but still haven't tried it yet. Must!

    ReplyDelete