Friday, June 20, 2014

Shake Shack - Caramel Praline Cake Custard



First, I'd like to point out how much I love the Shake Shack tray paper design - I would totally buy stationary that had the cute food designs on it, haha.  

The Caramel Praline Cake custard wasn't on the top of my list last month, but it sounded interesting enough for me to try it out - I'm definitely glad I did!  In the standard Shake Shack tradition you can see just how blended these custard flavors are - it's like a vortex of  ice cream in that cup haha.  The strongest flavor was the caramel, but you definitely got the taste of pralines throughout as well.  One thing I don't love about praline desserts is how big the praline pieces usually are, so this was a great way for me to get the praline flavor without the giant chunks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment