Thursday, December 18, 2014

Andy Cohen - DC Book Signing


I recently had my second opportunity to see the fabulous Andy Cohen - he made a stop at Sixth & I in DC during his book tour for "The Andy Cohen Diaries"!  I'm very happy to have been able to see him at signing events for both of his books - this one included a fun interview session by Wolf Blitzer, how very DC!



Although the book signing portion was very strict (and with good reason, there were hundreds of people waiting to get their book signed, haha), I definitely wanted to bring a little something for Wacha, Andy's dog.  I saw this super cute bagel with cream cheese, and I thought it was the perfect gift for Wacha that Andy would also appreciate, haha.




The employees working the event were in charge of taking photos with our phones/cameras, and luckily the guy took some photos as I was giving Andy my gift for Wacha.  As you can see I also wore my Target doughnut sweater to "coordinate" with the bagel, haha.  








It was so fun seeing Andy again, and I love his new book so far! Everyone should go buy it, or ask for it as a holiday gift! 






No comments:

Post a Comment