Monday, December 8, 2014

City Sports - Rockville, MD

I was recently invited to check out the new City Sports location in Rockville, Maryland as part of their Bloggers' night, and I was excited to check out this new store with my friend A.  You might think this is a little random for my blog... it is, but I always like checking out new stores in my area, and I always like fun workout clothes haha.  This City Sports is located in the new Pike & Rose complex, which is still under construction but coming along very nicely.  There's a big parking garage in the space, and already a few new restaurants and shops that are open for business.

The store is spacious, and I noticed something that I'm not sure was on purpose.  As far as I could tell, the shelves and signage weren't tall enough to block the rest of the store behind it - which is great for someone that is really short, haha.  Even I could look around the store and see each section easily.  Everything is laid out clearly so it's easy to figure out which section you're looking for.  The staff was very friendly and eager to help out, so be sure to ask any questions you have - especially about running shoes!




For the event, there was a Brooks rep at a table with different products displayed, and their different shoe designs (and each one's benefits) on the display board.  A lot of the shoes looked familiar because I regularly see them on The Hungry Runner Girl's blog :o)







You might notice a theme in the items I was drawn to, haha. I love the combination of dark grey/black with the bright mint/turquoise! I feel like these bright pops of color would actually make me happy to work out, haha. 




I also kept coming back to this SUPER SOFT Nike running hoodie (pretty much the same as this one online, I believe).  It looked so comfortable, and I maaaaaaay be going back to the store to take another look at it.  




Thank you to City Sports for inviting me, the delicious Del Frisco's Grille appetizers, and the super fun gift bag as well. Welcome to the neighborhood, City Sports! 

*I was invited to a blogger's night at this City Sports location but not required to write a blog post, I just wanted to share my shopping experience!*

City Sports - Rockville
11600 Old Georgetown Road
North Bethesda, MD 20852


No comments:

Post a Comment