Friday, December 19, 2014

Starbucks - 40% Off Holiday Merchandise




I was VERY pleasantly surprised to find out that one of my local Starbucks stores was having a 40% off holiday merchandise sale until Christmas Eve - the perfect time for me to grab the items that I've been eyeing for a few weeks!

I love the Gold Dot tumbler - it reminds me of a Kate Spade or C. Wonder design, and it's very cute in person.  I heard some bad reviews about the ceramic lid (mainly that it doesn't stay on once the tumbler is filled), but since I plan on using this as a regular (non-traveling) mug, that shouldn't be an issue.  And of course I had to get the holiday cup ornaments - there were so many new ones this year!  I already had the rest (gold and the red holiday design) so these three will complete my collection haha.  I'm not sure that every store is offering 40% off, but be sure to check multiple locations if you're interested in any of the holiday items! 

No comments:

Post a Comment