Monday, December 15, 2014

Turkey Hill - Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream




As soon as I heard about Turkey Hill's Pumpkin Pie ice cream, I knew I had to try it out!  Luckily, I was offered the chance to sample this flavor soon after I heard about it, which was especially good since I hadn't yet seen it in stores by me.

As you can see, this Pumpkin Pie isn't just pumpkin flavored ice cream; the dark lines are cinnamon graham cracker swirls.  I love the extra flavors that the swirls had, and it really made the ice cream taste like a pie, rather than just pumpkin ice cream.  Which isn't to say the pumpkin ice cream wasn't good - it was really a very tasty and creamy ice cream that any pumpkin dessert lover would enjoy.  Would it be too much to top a slice of real pumpkin pie with this ice cream? Perhaps, but it's a delicious idea nonetheless, haha.  This is a limited edition flavor, so be sure to check your supermarket ASAP if you're interested in trying it out!

Note: I was offered a sample of this Turkey Hill ice cream, but not paid or required to write a post about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment