Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bath and Body Works - London Tea and Lemon Candle




A while ago, I heard about the popular London Calling candle from Bath and Body Works, and thought it sounded amazing. A tea and lemon scented candle, yes please!  While I never got my hands on the London Calling candle, I was very happy to see this London Tea & Lemon candle recently at the store, and immediately picked up a few since they were on sale, haha.

The smell is AWESOME.  I mean, if you don't like tea then probably not, but to me it's the perfect blend of tea leaves and a sweet lemon scent.  I LOVE this candle, and of course it doesn't hurt that the label is pretty cute too.  Having studied abroad in London for a semester during my Junior year of college,  I definitely have a special connection to London.  This amazing candle just helps to reinforce my love of London even more now, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment