Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hello Lucky for Target Cards




The Hello! Lucky card collection at Target is AMAZING!!! There are way too many cute cards that cover all sorts of different occasions.  As you can see in the photo above, they're all very colorful, and most if not all of them are letterpress cards, so they feel very substantial and high quality.  
  



On my first time through, I restrained myself and picked up these three cards above.  I love how they're all different types of designs, so I'm sure you will be able to find many cards that catch your eye.  From a quick look through, there were mostly birthday cards, including lots of cute kids' themed cards as well.  I'm planning on keeping the coffee and doughnut one to frame for my apartment, and I'm sure I will pick up a lot more on my next Target run, haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment