Tuesday, August 25, 2015

One Girl Cookies - Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies




My friend A sent me this lovely surprise package of mini pumpkin whoopie pies from Brooklyn's One Girl Cookies for my birthday, and they are SO delicious!  

As soon as I opened up the pretty wrapped gift box, the smell of pumpkin overload just hit me like a ton of bricks. It smelled SO good that I just couldn't stop smelling it like a total creep, haha.  Each bundle of three mini whoopie pies are wrapped with ribbon on each end, and would make it really easy to buy a box yourself to give away as mini gifts as well.  

They are smaller than standard whoopie pies, but I actually loved that they had a perfect ratio of cake to filling due to their small size.  They also freeze well, which is perfect because I can still enjoy them once fall actually comes around :o)  I would highly recommend One Girl Cookies' pumpkin whoopie pies for yourself or as a wonderful gift for any pumpkin lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment