Friday, August 14, 2015

Shake Shack - Coffee and Doughnuts Concrete




Coffee, ice cream, and doughnuts blended together into a giant cup? Yes please! This is just one of the many reasons why I love Shake Shack, because this is oh so wrong but so right.  

I like to think that Shake Shack is offering the Coffee and Doughnuts concrete in August in honor of my birthday...which is completely not the case but I can just pretend it is, haha.  The concrete consists of "vanilla frozen custard blended with coffee marshmallow sauce and doughnuts from the finest local doughnut producers", and I really love that they utilize local doughnut shops for each of their locations.  The DC area Shake Shacks get the doughnuts from Astro Doughnuts, which are pretty fabulous on their own to begin with. The combination of the rich custard, coffee marshmallow sauce, and huge chunks of doughnuts make this an amazingly decadent treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment