Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Georgetown Cupcake: Cinnamon Spice Cupcake



The title of this really should be "What's in a Name?".  The free Georgetown Cupcake cupcake of the day was listed as a "Cinnamon Spice" cupcake, and while I did briefly wonder if they meant the regular Cinnamon cupcake, curiosity got to the best of me and I went to pick it up.  

I tried to figure out if there was something different about the Cinnamon Spice cupcake, but couldn't find any between this and the regular Cinnamon cupcake.  So, unless I missed something in the taste, this "new" flavor is really a repeat of the regular flavor.  I mean it's still tasty, don't get me wrong, but not new.  I've asked Georgetown Cupcake on Facebook about it but they have yet to comment, so if anyone else has tried this and thinks there's a difference, let me know :o)

2 comments:

  1. So they may have just repackaged it? Not cool. =\

    (Haha...it's cool. XP Actually I don't watch the show either. BUT I did watch the last one with the Real Housewives in it...lol! I haven't seen the TRON spoof. Can you send me the linky? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SNC: Haha yeah, I was probably overthinking it but their regular one is called Cinnamon, so I was confused.

    ReplyDelete