Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just a LITTLE Obsessed...

I was recently asked to come up with a "fun fact" about myself for a work party - corny, yes, but such is the holiday work party, haha.  I thought about it for a few minutes and decided that my "fun fact" would be how many pairs of shoes I own.  I knew the number would be pretty high, but did not prepare myself for...


ONE HUNDRED PAIRS.


Yup, you read that right- in my tiny apartment I've been able to somehow to keep 100 pairs of shoes.   Yes, this includes flip flops and other smaller shoes, but shoes nonetheless. 

So, thank you DSW for being my main "dealer" to fuel my shoe addiction, and I guess thank you to all of my friends for not also being a size 6.5 and being unable to borrow/steal any of my shoes, haha. 

Have any of you ever counted how many shoes you own?  I hope that maybe at least ONE of my friends can beat me haha!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm I'm a 6.5... :) Congrats on all the shoes? :)

    How do you keep them organized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm going to need to get rid of some to make room for new ones next year.

    @Michelle: I have a shoe shelf/rack in my foyer and another shoe rack in my closet... otherwise, just sorta laid out on the floor or in bins, haha.

    ReplyDelete