Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

 


Happy December everyone!  I for one am looking forward to (even more) baked goods, catching up with friends, shopping, and lots of holiday cheer!

Speaking of holiday cheer, I saw this at Target and couldn't pass it up - aka I made my mom get it for me so technically it was still a gift, haha.  It's a cute little reindeer mug with hot chocolate, marshmallows, and antler cookies.  This reindeer is part of the vast Target holiday collection this season, along with a Santa, snowman, and penguin.  They're all over the housewares/decorations/gifts and all super cute!  

What are you all looking forward to with the start of December?

3 comments:

  1. Hot drinks! Just got chocolate peppermint swizzle sticks for the office to spread the holiday cheer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH - SO CUTE!! I'm looking forward to finals being done, Love Actually season, and cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Meppers: What a nice gift for coworkers!

    @Shannon: YES Love Actually!!

    ReplyDelete