Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Godiva Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle

So, I didn't plan this out very well, but I figured it was better late than never to get my "pumpkin" posts on here.  What can I say, a lot more fun and food got in the way during the fall/winter, haha.




I got this Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle as part of the monthly free chocolate program at Godiva, just for being a member of the free Godiva club.  The bright orange color was a little off-putting, but of course I had to try out a pumpkin "chocolate".




Luckily, the actual taste of this truffle was far from off-putting :o)  As you can see from this cross-section, there's a layer of pumpkin filling as well as a layer of cheesecake filling, which makes for a great combination of flavors.  It really was like a bite-size pumpkin cheesecake, a perfect little bite for any pumpkin lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment