This month has lots of fun spring flavors just for April at Georgetown Cupcake - including some very pretty pastel cupcakes!
- Cherry Blossom: Classic madagascar bourbon vanilla cupcake baked with cherries and topped with a cherry infused cream cheese frosting and a fondant cherry blossom.
- Cherry Cheesecake: Cherry cheesecake cupcake with a graham cracker crust and topped with a cherry infused frosting and cherry blossom fondant.
- Hummingbird: Georgetown Cupcake's version of a Southern classic — fresh banana, pineapple, and pecan cupcake topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting, chopped pecans, and a blue fondant hummingbird.
- Blond Chocolate Birthday: Valrhona chocolate cupcake topped with a Valrhona "Dulcey" blond chocolate buttercream frosting and rainbow sprinkles.
- Caramel-filled Chocolate Easter Bunny: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a creamy dulce-de-leche core topped with a light green vanilla buttercream frosting and fondant bunny.
- Caramel-filled Vanilla Easter Egg: Classic Madagascar Bourbon vanilla cupcake with a creamy dulce-de-leche core, topped with light pink buttercream frosting and a fondant Easter egg.
I am especially looking forward to the Blond Chocolate Birthday because I haven't had it before, and I have loved the blond frosting on other cupcakes in the past!