Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Japan Visit - Kit Kats




Of course it wouldn't be a visit to Japan without getting some limited edition Kit Kats! I always love Japan's enthusiasm for different Kit Kat flavors, and this fall's selection at the airport did not disappoint.  From the top left we have Sweet Potato (meant to be toasted in a toaster oven), Pumpkin Purin (like a Flan/pudding), Adzuki bean (sweet red bean), and Strawberry Cheesecake.  

I love that there are more of these "toaster oven" versions of Kit Kats.  They are plenty delicious on their own, but warming them up in the toaster oven browns the mini bars and makes it taste more like a dessert.  The pumpkin purin is also a personal favorite - just a hint of pumpkin and custard flavor, which of course is something I would like.  I've actually had the Adzuki and Strawberry Cheesecake flavors before, but I like them a lot so of course I had to pick some up.  No matter what time of the year you go to Japan, there are pretty much always new Kit Kat flavors available, especially at the airport - be sure to check out the shops before your flight out of Japan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment