Thursday, November 5, 2015

Shake Shack - Center City Pretzel Concrete




I visited some college friends in Philly a few weeks ago, and CONVENIENTLY one of my friends lived a few short blocks from the Center City Shake Shack, haha.  Of course being at a different location, I had to try out one of their location-specific concretes!

This Center City Pretzel concrete consists of vanilla custard, Philly-style soft pretzel, caramel sauce, marshmallow sauce, and banana.  As you can see, there were lots of big chunks of soft pretzel in the cups, which were definitely the best parts of the concrete! I actually didn't see the banana on the menu, but we definitely tasted the banana once we started eating this.  I'm not entirely sure what the banana has to do with the pretzel custard, but I can pretend like it's more healthy that way, haha.  I would definitely recommend trying out this custard if you like soft pretzels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment