Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Love, Love, Love: Desserts in Jars

Apparently "things in jars" is a trend for today's blogs- I came across two jar-related posts: one from Bakerella for a Cookie Mix In A Jar, and the other from Cakespy for DIY Mason Jar Cupcakes.

They both seem like really cute ways to give a dessert to someone, especially since they ship easily and aren't messy. I received a Bangerang Bakeshop Cupcake in a Jar last year for my birthday from I, it was a really cute surprise, and looked v. similar to the Cakespy blog's cupcakes. The Bakerella mix would also be a cute housewarming present, or favors for a luncheon/baby shower/party/etc.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cupcake in a jar as gifts to mail. Prob obvious since I was the one that sent it to you :) They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete