Monday, August 31, 2009

Review: Honey Kix Cereal

Side Note: I heart the Horizon Jumping Cow. So cute.

  • I Paid: $2.50 (2/$5.00 sale at Giant)
  • Description: Kid-Tested, Mother-Approved!

I bought the Honey Kix cereal on a whim, since I have liked regular Kix cereal since I was young, and I like most honey-named cereal (Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Nut Cheerios). I figured I couldn't really go wrong with this Honey Kix.

I'll keep this pretty short since there isn't much to say about this cereal. It tastes JUST LIKE REGULAR KIX CEREAL. The only discernable difference is the color- they look toasted, like a "caramelized Kix", if you will. If I ate this blindfolded I would think it was regular Kix cereal. Maybe this so-called Honey Kix is just the burnt rejects from the regular Kix assembly line?

Final Verdict? If you like regular Kix, you will like this, since THEY ARE THE SAME THING. If you like regular Kix and your supermarket is out/the Honey Kix is on sale, you might as well pick this up since it's basically the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment