Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bai Drinks

Thank you Bai for sending me a full lineup of flavors!  I received these drinks a while back via Twitter - again, the power of social media :o)





On this row we have: Mango Kauai, Costa Rica Clementine, and Congo Pear.





And here we have Jamaica Blue Berry, Ipanema Pomegranate, Kenya Peach, and Sumatra Dragonfruit.




I tried the majority of them (and gave a few to friends) and I really liked them overall!  I've never heard of the coffeefruit before trying these Bai drinks.  And yes, there really is caffeine in these drinks, which  I was reminded of the hard way.  I drank some the night that I got them, and definitely had trouble falling asleep that night, haha.  My favorites were the Ipanema Pomegranate and Mango Kauai.  The flavors were pretty sweet but still refreshing.  The great thing is that each one stayed true to the flavor on the label, so it was interesting to try out the more exotic fruits.  Give it a try if you're a fan of fruit drinks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment