Thursday, March 15, 2012

Love, Love, Love: Pete's New Haven Pizza


I have been to Pete's New Haven Style Apizza restaurant a few times, but only recently discovered the wonders of the "New Haven".  The "New Haven" apizza is a White Pizza, Local Chesapeake Clams, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pecorino Romano, Oregano. 


This pizza is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.  It definitely helps that I'm a huge fan of linguine with white clam sauce at Italian restaurants, because this was pretty much that dish in pizza form, haha.  It's super garlic-y, well-seasoned, and the combination of the crisp crust with the clams is delicious! 

For those of you that don't know much about New Haven Apizza, and what makes it so different from New York/Chicago/etc., find out more here!

6 comments:

  1. YUM! I've been there twice. I like the DC location better than VA. Their salads are also really good (but of course I also got pizza!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delish! I'd love to try Apizza one day. XD

    Hope you had a good time in Denver :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMM - I might need to stop by there again soon!

    ReplyDelete