Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chobani Apple Cinnamon Yogurt



I'm a big fan of Chobani yogurts, for both breakfasts and in my smoothies.  I was pumped to find some new flavors that came out earlier this year, and tried out this Apple Cinnamon flavor.  

Chobani definitely hit the nail on the head with this flavor - it was like a yogurt version of an apple pie, haha.  It was a nice balance of flavors so that neither apple nor cinnamon was too overwhelming.  If anyone is a fan of apple pie but wants to be a little healthier, I think adding some crumbled graham crackers or something crunchy on top would make this a nice apple pie/crumble substitute.  To be honest, I am not one of those people - I don't like fruit pies in general, haha - but I liked this yogurt for a nice afternoon snack :o)

2 comments: