Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DSW - New Flats

 


I'm normally a heels kinda gal, but flats are a necessary item for certain outfits and walking situations, haha. A while back I got these two flats from DSW and I love them both! 

 The lighter ones on top are the Madden Girl Tazorr Flats in Blush, and the darker pair are the Jellypop Easy Flats.  The Jellypop ones are pretty casual so I won't be wearing them to work, but I like that both pairs have detailing on them that make them different from plain flats.  Both of these have been great for the nice spring weather we've had lately!   

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I wish my DSW was closer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the MG ones! they are comfy, but since the fabric is so stiff, the breaking in process is slightly painful

    ReplyDelete