Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whole Foods Flourless Chocolate Cake + Alexandria Cupcakes



For a dinner at my apartment not too long ago, I tried out this recipe for a flourless chocolate cake from the Whole Foods website.  Even without the glaze in the recipe, this cake was super chocolate-y and delicious, if I do say so myself.  The instructions for the cake are really easy and it's a great go-to recipe for gluten intolerant and regular dinner guests alike!

I'm not quite sure why my cake came out with two dents in it, but it did not affect the taste fortunately :o)




S and D were nice enough to bring over some cupcakes from Alexandria Cupcake.  The red velvet cupcake was good, not too sweet.  The frosting's texture was very interesting- almost like marshmallow fluff, it was different from other frostings I've tried before.


  


It was a fun night with good friends and good desserts for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment