Remember, the $30 requirement is for the price of the items, not the price after coupons. So with a little planning, you can spend less than $30 and still get the gift card.
This week I got:
- Reese's holiday candy bags: 2/$5 on sale, $1/2 manufacturer's coupon.
- Garnier face towelettes: $5 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- 2 Chex mix bags: 2/$3 on sale, $0.50/2 manufacturer's coupon.
- 2 Popcorn Indiana bags: 2/$5 on sale, two $1.00 manufacturer's coupons.
- 2 Celestial Seasonings tea boxes: 2/$5 on sale, two $1 manufacturer's coupons.
- 2 Jack Link's beef jerky: $6.99 each, buy one get one free.
There's a few great Extra Bucks deals this week as well.
- Candy canes 10-count: $1.27, $1.27 Extra Bucks back. Be sure to get the "generic" candy canes, because they also sell other brands that aren't free (Hershey, Jolly Rancher, etc.).
This time of year, it's always nice to have a bag of M&Ms on hand, for parties or for holiday baking.
- 2 bags of holiday M&Ms: 2/$5 on sale, $1/2 manufacturer's coupon, $1 Extra Bucks back.
If you like the sulfate-free L'Oreal hair products (EverPure, EverStrong, or EverSleek), you can get 2 products and receive $5 Extra Bucks back. Since it's for any 2 products, I'd recommend buying the shampoo or conditioner vs. the treatments, which cost more.
- 2 L'Oreal EverPure products: $6.99 each, two $1 manufacturer's coupons, $5 Extra Bucks back.
Also, if you spend $20 on Schick or Playtex products, you get $10 Extra Bucks back.
- 2 Playtex: $5.79 each, two $1 manufacturer's coupons.
- Schick Hydro shave gel: $4.59, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- Skintimate shave gel: $4.19, $0.55 manufacturer's coupon.
Finally, there's a deal on household products, where if you spend $12 on select Glade, Oust, Pledge, or Scrubbing Bubbles products, you get $4 Extra Bucks back. I hadn't originally intended on getting 4 candles, but the CVS I went to was out of the Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner I was going to get. Glade makes a 1/2 custard, 1/2 apple scent candle I like so it worked out well :o)
- 4 Glade candles: 2/$6 on sale, $0.75/2 manufacturer's coupon.
Happy shopping everyone!