Remember, the $30 requirement is for the price of the items, not the price after coupons. So with a little planning, you can spend less than $30 and still get the gift card.
This week I got:
- Four Kleenex boxes: 3/$4 on sale, one $1/4 manufacturer's coupon.
- Scott toilet paper 12-pack: $7.49 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- Boxed holiday cards: $4.99 - stocking up for next year!
- Advil liqui-gels 80-count: $7.99 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- Reese's candy: 2/$5 on sale, $1/2 manufacturer's coupon.
There's also a deal on Combos this week:
- Combos: $2 on sale, $2 Extra Bucks back.
Happy shopping everyone!