Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

A while back I saw Claire Robinson making these flourless peanut btuter cookies on her Food Network show, and printed out the recipe to make them eventually.  I'm not sure why I waited so long to make them, but now, here we are, haha.

This recipe is very easy to make and requires only five ingredients - six in this case with the addition of the Scharffen Berger chocolate baking chunks.  I have all of the required ingredients on hand, and I'm sure most other bakers would too, so this is a great last-minute easy cookie recipe!


  







And here we have the finished cookies!  They were really rich and delicious, a powerful punch of peanut butter and chocolate.  Mine came out pretty crumbly but that may have been due to the baking time or how I formed them?  As you can tell I didn't really particularly take the time to roll each one into a nice ball before baking haha.  As an added bonus- these are gluten-free!  Give this recipe a try if you love peanut butter and want an easy, rich cookie!

3 comments: