Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Sandals from DSW


Hooray for new summer shoes!  As soon as I saw these in Mix No. 6 Chanel Wedges at DSW I knew I had to try them on.  I was a little iffy on the gold at first, but in person (after wearing them in the store for a few minutes) I found that it's a light enough gold to really be considered more of a neutral.

Yes, the heel is high, but the great thing about these is how lightweight these are.  That's probably one of the main reasons I won't buy wedges online - no matter how cute they are, some of them are SO heavy and feel like you're wearing ankle weights, haha.  These are light and comfy, with some elastic on the ankle and foot areas (you can see it on the top shoe in the photo above) which is a nice touch.

As a final bonus, they're on clearance, woohoo!  If you're a fan of fun summer wedges like I am, get these before they are gone!

3 comments: