Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream




What better way to celebrate Halloween than with something PUMPKIN!?  I had heard about this Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor from Ben & Jerry's recently, but hadn't expected to see it in grocery stores yet. As always, Wegmans managed to surprise me by carrying this flavor in their store, woo!




This ice cream consists of "Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream with a Graham Cracker Swirl", and although the actual ice cream doesn't have as distinct of a graham cracker swirl as the carton illustration, it's still a delicious combination.  This really does taste much creamier than regular pumpkin ice creams as well, and you may notice that the color is very pale compared to some other pumpkin ice creams that are out these days. I thought this ice cream was great and I'm so happy that I got to try it this season!







No comments:

Post a Comment