Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Mixes



Based on a number of blog posts I've seen around the Internets, I know that I'm definitely not the only one that gets excited when Trader Joe's rolls out all of their fall pumpkin items! 

I love that they usually incorporate a mix of classic favorites with a few new items mixed in, such as these baking mixes above.  I've had the bread and muffin mix a few times and it's always been a great seasonal staple for my kitchen.  On the left is a box of pumpkin bar baking mix, which I believe is a new item (unless it came out before and briefly took a break in recent years...?)  It looks like a pumpkin blondie based on the photo and the description, which I am sure will be delicious as well!  Both of these mixes are easy to use, and work well with any additions like chocolate chips, Nutella, peanut butter, nuts, etc. If you like pumpkin baked goods be sure to pick these up before they're gone for the season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment