Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011!

I hope everyone had a great end of 2010 and we're all set to start 2011 off right!

I try to come up with a handful of resolutions, most of which aren't exactly super important or life-changing (one of them last year was to do my nails once a week, haha), but still good to have in mind, it being a fresh start and all.  I still haven't come up with my complete list yet, but hope to by the middle of January- maybe coming up with the list can be the first resolution on the said list, haha.  Anyone have resolutions that they'd like to share?

3 comments:

  1. Haha...I love your resolution about getting your nails did once a week. XP Lists make it tough for me to achieve so I just stick with one. Mine is to cut down on my sugar intake. It will be a toughie! :X

    (Thanks for entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SNC: Uh oh, I'm sending you something today that might go against your resolution... haha!

    ReplyDelete