Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Snickers Peanut Butter



This Snickers product isn't really all that "new" any more, but a blog post about it slipped my mind, oops!  Regardless, onward we go with a tasty candy review.

First things first- notice on the bottom right hand corner where there's a picture of a square piece of candy, right where it says "Squared"?  Ok, for some reason I decided to completely disregard all of those and picked up a few bars, thinking they were broken in half, before realizing that it is NOT one full bar, haha.  


 


All of my personal issues w/ the bar size aside, this is a tasty little square!  It could've been a little more peanut buttery in my opinion, but I'm pretty much obsessed with peanut butter so that's not really surprising, haha.  I thought it was pretty clever how they have a hard/twist tie-ish so you can save one piece for later.  Although... c'mon, who's not going to eat both pieces in one sitting?? :o)

5 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice the twistys, prob because they were So small I didn't even consider it haha ...still good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks tasty! I like the commercials with the sharks! haha - though, I am afraid of sharks - so I will stay clear of eating this candy bar while around shark infested waters or conference rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I ate this in one sitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! Two pieces only? I don't think that twisty is needed. Haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashley: Haha I know right- I just saw it on the label on the side, so I figured I'd try it.

    @Shannon: Well hope you don't have many meetings anytime soon haha.

    @KandS, @SNC: I ate both in one sitting, just wanted to show the twist tie feature, haha!

    ReplyDelete