Since a number of good deals are available each week, I thought I would post my purchases here on a regular basis. Although the deals may vary depending on where you live, most of them should be nationwide deals. If you pick up the paper on Sundays you'll get both the weekly insert and coupons that you can use that week or in the future, like I do.
First things first, make sure you have a CVS ExtraCare card and scan it at the coupon center every week for extra store coupons :o) Also, pick up a CVS Green Tag ($1) if you use reusable bags for shopping - for every four shopping trips you get $1 Extra Bucks back.
This week I got:
- Softsoap 4-pack bar soap & 12oz body wash: 2/$6 on sale, two $1 off manufacturer's coupons, $4 Extra Bucks back.
- Trident gum: 3/$3 on sale, one $1 off manufacturer's coupon, $1 Extra Bucks back.
- Colgate Total toothpaste: $2.99 on sale, one $1 off manufacturer's coupon, $1 Extra Bucks back.
- Bausch & Lomb Re-Nu sensitive contact solution: $8.99 on sale, $7 Extra Bucks back.
- Excedrin 8-count medicine: $0.99, $0.99 Extra Bucks back.
- ThermaCare 1-count Lower back and hip heat wrap: $3.79 on sale, $3.79 Extra Bucks back.
Hopefully this will help people out as a reminder to check out CVS for deals!