Monday, July 8, 2013

Dunkin' Donuts - Maryland Mug



I was at my usual weekend Dunkin' Donuts (yes, I have separate weekday and weekend DD's, lucky me) and was waiting in line like usual, when I came across the elusive city mugs!!  I had seen photos of these floating around Twitter here and there but I hadn't actually seen them in any stores until now.




I love my Maryland mug, it's a perfect addition to my vast mug collection/obsession.  In addition to the lovely Maryland mug, I also used a recent coupon for this summer's $0.99 iced coffee/tea refill cup.  And wow, this cup is HUGE. I'd guess it's at least twice the size of last summer's, haha! I am excited to have two new items to fuel my DD love! 


2 comments:

  1. which location has the mugs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw these at the downtown Bethesda DD.

      Delete