Monday, January 23, 2012

CVS Deals - Week of 01/22/2012

This week CVS has the "Spend $30 get a $10 CVSCash card" deal again.

Remember, these are valid for pre-coupon prices, so try to get as many of the items that have coupons available!

Also, please note that I am not buying every item that is included in this offer; rather, I am buying items that I have coupons for and that I want/need.  I wanted to bring this up because this week I happened to buy a lot of the same item, haha.

- 8 assorted Hershey's Drops, Pieces, and Minis bags: 2/$6 on sale, four $1/2 manufacturer's coupons. 
- 2 M&Ms large bags: 2/$6 on sale, one $1.50/2 manufacturer's coupon.

I like these candies for football game snacks and for baking!  They are all small enough to be added into cookies, cakes, and brownies.


There is also a good Extra Bucks deal on Garnier hair and skin products, where you get $5 Extra Bucks back for spending $15.

I got:

- Garnier skin renew cream: $10 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon, $2 CVS coupon.
- Fructis Sleek and Shine serum: $5 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.

Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment