Well, it seems that Georgetown Cupcake updated the monthly flavors for 2012, and there are some exciting new cupcakes coming up!!!!!!!!!!!
- Chocolate Salted Caramel: Valrhona chocolate cake with a dulce-de-leche core, topped with salted caramel buttercream frosting and a dulce-de-leche star. This one has been available as an "off-the-menu" free one for a while, but it's the first time on the menu.
- Toasted Marshmallow Fudge: Valrhona chocolate cake filled with fudge and topped with marshmallow buttercream frosting, a fudge star, and a toasted marshmallow. Very similar to the Campfire/S'mores "off-the-menu" free one.
- Chocolate Mint Crunch: Valrhona chocolate cupcake baked with mint cookie pieces, topped with mint-infused whipped Callebaut chocolate frosting and mint cookie crumble. Basically the Thin Mint Crunch that was a special Girl Scouts-affiliated cupcake last year.
- Boston Creme: Classic Madagascar Bourbon vanilla cupcake filled with Boston creme pudding, topped with a thin layer of chocolate ganache and a fondant shamrock.
- Lavender Earl Grey Teacake: Classic Madagascar Bourbon vanilla cupcake infused with lavender and earl grey tea, topped with a lavender infused buttercream frosting, a fondant flower, and a sprinkle of lavender sugar. This one is from Katherine's bridal shower and was offered as an "off-the-menu" free one a few times last year.
- Marble Fudge Brownie: A Valrhona chocolate and cream cheese marble brownie cupcake topped with a dark fudge frosting and a fondant flower.
- Bananas Foster: Rum-infused caramel cupcake baked with carmelized bananas, topped with a caramel buttercream frosting, a caramel drizzle, and a fondant flower.
- Maple Walnut Crunch: Maple-infused cupcake baked with fresh walnuts, topped with a maple cream cheese frosting, crushed walnuts and a fondant maple leaf.
- Butterscotch Pudding: Butterscotch cupcake filled with butterscotch pudding and topped with a butterscotch-infused buttercream frosting, a butterscotch star, and a fondant holly leaf.
- English Christmas: Georgetown Cupcake’s version of the traditional English Christmas spice cake, baked with fresh cranberries and orange zest and topped with classic vanilla cream cheese frosting and a fondant holly leaf.
SO many new ones to look forward to!!