Happy New Year everyone! CVS has some great deals for this week to start off 2012 on a thrifty note:
Similar to the "Spend $30 get a $10 gift card" deal before, there's a "Spend $30 get a $10 CVSCash card" deal starting this week. Remember, these are valid for pre-coupon prices, so get items on the list that have coupons!
This week I got:
- 3 Pantene products: 3/$9.99 on sale, $3/2 manufacturer's coupon.
- Scope 750ml mouthwash: $3.74 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- DayQuil 48-count: $9.99 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- CVS cotton rounds: $3.59
- Scotch mailing supplies: Buy one get one 50% off on sale, the ones I got were $2.87 and $1.43 each.
There's also some great Extra Bucks deals this week:
- Oral-B Cross Action power toothbrush: $5.99 on sale, $3 manufacturer's coupon, $2 Extra Bucks back.
- 3 Kellogg's Special K cereals: 3/$10 on sale, $1/3 manufacturer's coupon, $4 Extra Bucks back.
Also, keep an eye out for CVS email coupon offers! This time I had a $6 Extra Bucks and $5 off $25 purchase coupons that came via email, which I had loaded onto my CVS card. Don't forget to load these to your card or print them out when you get the emails!
Happy shopping everyone!