This week CVS has the "Spend $30 get a $10 CVSCash card" deal again.
Remember, these are valid for pre-coupon prices, so try to get as many of the items that have coupons available!
This week I got:
- All Small and Mighty laundry detergent: 2/$8 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- 2 Lysol wipes: 2/$5 on sale, $1/2 manufacturer's coupon.
- Clean and Clear face wash: $4.99 on sale, $2 manufacturer's coupon.
- Carmex healing lotion: $3.99 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- Dove chocolate bag: 2/$6 on sale, $1 manufacturer's coupon.
- 2 Listerine Pocketpaks: $2.99 each on sale.
- 2 CVS brand travel makeup remover wipes: $1.49 each.
There's also some great Extra Bucks deals this week, essentially making these items free:
- M&Ms single bag: $0.75, $0.75 Extra Bucks back.
- CVS brand vitamin D 400iu 100-count: $3.49, $3.49 Extra Bucks back.
Happy shopping everyone!