Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ann Taylor Loft - Style Event



For anyone that has hung out with me in person before, this photo above may come across as completely shocking.  You see, the idea of "color" isn't really too prevalent in my wardrobe for the most part.  The majority of my clothes (especially work clothes) are black, grey, white, black, black, and more black. 

Earlier this month Ann Taylor Loft had a style event going on, so I figured I'd go check it out.  There were lots of good deals on fall clothes, and I figured this would be a good time to branch out a little and try some color in my life, haha.  Also, it didn't hurt that spending $50 got you $50 in rewards certificates to use later, plus they were doing hourly gift card giveaways :o)

Not all of the items are on their website, but here's what I could find on there:

- Stripe Cotton Back Zip Tee
- Pima Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan
- Mini Animal Print Dolman Sleeve Sheer Blouse
- Cheetah Print Banded Hem Shell
- Petite Paneled Colorblock Shift Dress

There's also a sheer dark grey short sleeve top and a cheetah-print pencil skirt in the photo above.  I have worn some of the pieces already and I love them all! For most people, these pieces probably don't seem too "crazy" but for someone like me that almost always dresses in dark solids, it's a big step, haha.  Ann Taylor Loft has been doing tons of promotions and sales lately so if you're interested in any current pieces I'd recommend keeping an eye out on their website for the sales!

3 comments: