Well here we are again, the time of year where EVERY food blog mentions something pumpkin/apple/squash recipe imaginable, haha. And please don't take that as a complaint - I personally LOVE anything pumpkin especially, and fall recipes are always so fun to browse through.
In addition to all the fun recipes, lots of restaurants and stores have seasonal items available during this time. Here are just a few that I look forward to having or have enjoyed in the past!
- Starbucks : Pumpkin Scone, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Salted Caramel Mocha. This year they also have a Starbucks VIA Pumpkin Spice available, and it's already sold out in many areas. Luckily I stocked up at a Starbucks by me, I can't wait to try these mixed in some warm milk!
- Panera: Pumpkin Spice Latte, Jack-o-lantern Cookie, Pumpkin Pie Bagel.
- Krispy Kreme: Caramel Apple Doughnut.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Frozen Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Muffin, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Poppers, Pumpkin Walnut Crunch Bagel and Shmear.
No surprise here, but one of my favorites, Dunkin' Donuts, rolls out the red carpet for fall items...this list is huge!
- Dunkin' Donuts: Apple Orchard Donuts/Munchkins, Apple Crisp Muffin, Homestyle Apple Pie, Apple Cider (hot or iced), Pumpkin Cream Cheese, Pumpkin Coffee, Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Donut/Munchkins, Pumpkin Muffin.
So many pumpkin items, I better get cracking on this list!