Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Zoku Quick Pop Maker



My friend T sent me a super fun birthday gift back in August - a Zoku Quick Pop maker!!

I've seen the multi-pop makers at Williams-Sonoma before, but I love that this is a single pop maker.  Since I generally keep my freezer fully stocked, it's nice to have something that doesn't take up too much space.  I can keep the base in the freezer and it's ready for ice pops whenever I want!




For my very first pop, I went with a nice summery option - orange juice and chopped strawberries.  This was a great refreshing combo and I can't wait to try out other flavors soon.  There are lots of suggestions on ingredients as well as layering/design options if you're feeling extra creative, or looking for a fun project with young kids especially.  If anyone has been curious about this Zoku product before - I recommend it as a fun, fast, and tasty treat! 





2 comments: