Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Luke's Lobster Bethesda - Lobster Roll




I've been pretty vocal about my love for Luke's Lobster - I've had some tasty lobster rolls in both their original NYC and DC locations.  So, no surprise here, I was SUPER EXCITED for their Bethesda location to open.

Luke's Lobster packs in just SO much tasty lobster meat into the buttery split-top bun.  Every time I get one, I am amazed at how much lobster meat they pack in there, haha.  Anyone that is a fan of lobster MUST try their lobster roll ASAP!

The Bethesda location has a handful of communal picnic tables outside the store, which is a great way to enjoy the warm weather and the delicious beach-y food.  It's a very welcome addition to the downtown Bethesda restaurant scene!


Luke's Lobster - Bethesda
7129 Bethesda Lane
Bethesda, MD
301.718.1005


2 comments:

  1. *drools*

    Hope you found a lot of things you "needed" during the Labor Day Sales...haha! ;D

    ReplyDelete