Tuesday, September 25, 2012

BourbonSteak DC - The Dog Days of Summer Special



Back in August my friend C and I met up at BourbonSteak in Georgetown with one thing in mind - The Dog Days of Summer special.  For $9, we got a cheddar corn dog using a Red Apron Butchery cheddar dog and a pint of Port City beer.  It was a great deal, especially for such a swanky lounge, that's for sure!

  I probably wouldn't have put mustard on top if they been left on the side, but I found that it contrasted well with the slightly sweet breading and the snappy dog inside.  It was a great little meal while catching up with a friend.  Although - is there a delicate way to eat a corn dog at a place like BourbonSteak? I wound up just cutting pieces off with a knife and fork, haha.  

Unfortunately this deal ended at the end of August (apologies for not knowing that until now), but hopefully they will be doing something similar again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I must go soon ;-) last time I went I only had one thing in mind and it was that pulled pork cupcake!

    ReplyDelete