Monday, March 11, 2013

Han Dynasty - Cherry Hill, NJ

I had heard of Han Dynasty restaurant here and there on food blogs, but had never tried it when I've been in Philly.  Luckily, a Cherry Hill, NJ outpost opened, which is right by where my best friend and her husband live, woo!




Here we have the Dry Fry style beef which consists of triple flash fried beef with dry peppers, celery, bamboo shoots, and Sichuan peppercorns.  This had a heat that grew with each bite, even avoiding the peppers in the dish didn't make it any less spicy, haha. It was definitely that specific type of addictive spicy though, and I loved it!



This isn't a very pretty-looking plate, but it sure was delicious.  We also got the pan fried dumplings and Dan Dan noodles. A lot of beige, but super tasty, haha.  I would love to go back again and try more dishes, especially the spicy ones! 


Han Dynasty - Cherry Hill
404 Route 70
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
856.428.0088

No comments:

Post a Comment