Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Zeke's DC Donutz



Mmm... doughnuts! 

Or specifically, "donutz", I guess, haha.  Zeke's DC Donutz is conveniently located right by Dupont Circle, which works out well for me because I frequent that area. N and I checked them out the morning of Presidents' day, which was great because we had a lot of doughnuts to choose from that were available.  




We split both the Vanilla Creme Brulee (left) and Peanut Butter Bacon (right), and they were both delicious! I will say, the Vanilla Creme Brulee was really really really good, way better than even I expected it to be.  The top of the doughnut had a hard sugar shell just like a creme brulee, and the vanilla custard inside the doughnut was plentiful and rich.  Don't get me wrong, the peanut butter bacon doughnut was great too (how could it be bad?), but the Vanilla Creme Brulee was really fantastic.  I can't wait to come back to try their other flavors! 


Zeke's DC Donutz
2029 P Street NW
Washington, DC 20036

3 comments: