Thursday, March 28, 2013

Krispy Kreme - Cookies and Kreme Cake Doughnut



Oreo + Doughnut = Hello, I am SO trying this. I came across this at work one morning and just couldn't pass up a chance to try Krispy Kreme's new Oreo doughnuts.  This specific one is the Cookies and Kreme Cake doughnut.  It's a glazed chocolate cake doughnut topped with Oreo crumbles, and the doughnut hole is filled with Oreo frosting, because that's really what you need to top off this sugar bomb, haha. 

Unsurprisingly, I love this doughnut. I already love the chocolate cake doughnut, so adding Oreos to it was really only going to make me love it more. Could I eat a lot of it without any consequences? Of course not. But for anyone that loves Oreos as much as I do MUST try this out while it is available, it's your civic Oreo duty! 

4 comments: