Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Cookies



Am I the last person to find out about these Hershey's cinnamon chips? I honestly had never noticed them before, until I started to see them popping up in a bunch of baking blogs in the fall/winter.  Luckily, it didn't take me too long to find them- as always Wegmans came to the rescue!




I used these cinnamon chips in place of chocolate chips for my usual pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe, and they turned out pretty tasty! The cinnamon chips melt into the dough slightly, and add lots of great cinnamon flavor.  I did miss the chocolate taste a little bit, but that's because I really love chocolate, haha.  I think the cinnamon flavor went well with the pumpkin for the perfect cold-weather treat.

For more recipes using these cinnamon chips, check out the Hershey's recipe archive here.

1 comment: