Friday, January 10, 2014

The Food Market - Baltimore, MD

I recently tried out The Food Market in Baltimore with my friend S that lives in the area, and it was a delicious and fun brunch spot!

It's always a good sign when something sweet is brought out before we've even ordered from the menu, haha.  During this visit, it was a slice of caramel banana bread pudding.  Sometimes I think bread pudding is mushy, but this was a solid piece of bread pudding that was rich and delicious.



We started with an order of the very popular Amish soft pretzels with beer cheese fondue - and I am soooooooooooooooo glad that we did.  The soft pretzels were buttery and super soft, and that cheese sauce was delicious!  I would definitely recommend ordering this appetizer!




For my main course I went with the fried chicken and biscuits with poached eggs and cheesy potato casserole.  This definitely didn't look the way I assumed it would, but each component was prepared well - which is especially important with poached eggs and fried chicken. 




I would definitely recommend The Food Market for a delicious meal - the atmosphere is friendly and casual,  with lots of creative menu options that all looked amazing.  I would love to try this place out for dinner sometime as well!


The Food Market
1017 West 36th Street
Baltimore, MD 21211

No comments:

Post a Comment